Saturday, December 16, 2006

children and the enlightened

I have been spending a lot of time with my cousin's kids ( as well as rhea a while ago..beens and malls daughter ) last couple of days, and it is so amazing the way they behave. They smile, cry, jump, go crazy, sleep so well ..And they way the smile and laugh is so much from the heart, it melts me totally.

As they say, children have a dead mind. ..events happen to interest them only till they last...Everything is right now and every action is spontaneous. How can i just totally be like them...Just be i guess !!....The mind wants a how to...trying to make a howto concept, which would keep it safe and happy "Always"....uhhh...there i go conceptualising the concept recursively..what else can my mind do .....and let me ignore it and be...and smile like a kid and go crazy and weird.

time to play soccer with srinidhi
tons of love and kisses ...

3 Comments:

Blogger mzm. said...

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh... i love you!
:)

Jai Gurudev!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Tudloo said...

can i have access to you blog?

7:45 AM  
Blogger suresh said...

rita..you mean access to the other blog ? that is my daily to do list and ramblings. I am sure you have access to "i exist therefore"..blog

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home